Technical Team Lead
Controlled Environments Company (CEC) is a single source supplier and solutions provider to customers operating in critically clean and controlled environments. We are currently recruiting for a Technical Team Lead, to work at our Leixlip location.
- Plan, allocate and manage resources using standard work principles, ensuring short term and long-term targets are met on time.
- Identifying and co-implementing efficiencies in the department. Continual review and update of current procedures and aligning on new procedures with new scope.
- Create an inspiring team environment with open communication culture.
- Be a role model of company ethos and culture and reinforcing as appropriate.
- Lead employees and ensure performance of tasks in accordance with company protocol.
- Lead new hire training based off company on-boarding and training programmes. Continual review of individual team member performance and behaviours
- Provide excellent written and verbal communications to direct management and to senior stakeholders across the organization.
- Lead specific projects and act as primary POC between team and customers. Engaging with key customers and providing project updates to both management and customers in a timely and effect manner.
- Listen to team members feedback and assist with resolving any issues or conflicts.
Skills & Experience
- People leadership experience coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Technical experience, working in a technical role for at least a 12-month period.
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Accuracy, strong attention to detail and results driven.
- Proficient in Microsoft office. (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Previous experience in problem solving & decision-making techniques
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required.