Technical Operative Job Profile
A member of the PEL Group, Controlled Environments Company (CEC) is a specialised industrial supplier and service provider to large industry. Focused on meeting the needs of those operating in critically clean and controlled environments, CEC deals with many of the world’s leading cleanroom manufacturers offering expertise, a single source for all their indirect materials requirements, and above all a superior service level.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Operative to join our busy team in Leixlip, Kildare.
- Electrical & mechanical troubleshooting and fix where appropriate
- Perform manual repairs when necessary
- Install and movement of equipment as required
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting and organisation of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times
- Delivery of items to points of use
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Work with a series of computerised systems
- Manage project deliverables and tasks to completion within specified timeframes
Skills and Experience:
- Strong technical ability a distinct advantage
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Problem solving aptitude
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative
- Tech savvy individual with previous experience using software systems e.g. SAP, Microsoft Projects, Teamwork, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Full Irish driver’s licence desirable
- Forklift experience desirable