Senior Warehouse Operative Job Profile
Controlled Environments Company (CEC) is a single source supplier and solutions provider to customers operating in critically clean and controlled environments. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Warehouse Operative, to work at our warehouse in Dublin 15.
- Promote efficient working methods/highlight inefficiencies
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting and organisation of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times
- Delivery of items to points of use
- Re-stocking shelves to maximum levels required
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products in warehouse with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Work with a computerised stock control system
- Promote high Warehouse standards
- Assist with daily shift and management
Skills and Experience:
- Forklift License, and Experience is mandatory.
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience using a stock control system such as SAP or a similar system.
- Experience in using WMS would also be desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a desire for excellence
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required
- Dedicated to achieving the highest standards within the Warehouse operation